(Aunt) Ginny 147 x 365

Ginny and me 50 years ago
My mom’s youngest sister and my favorite aunt, Ginny’s been a huge part of my life. More like an older sister than an aunt she has been my friend, confidant and ally. She told me that when I was born she thought of me as her real, live dress-up doll.

Comments

Helen said…
It sure is (a great photo). And I hope my nephews have such fond memories of me some day.
Otter said…
Sweet. How lucky for you to have Ginny and she to have you.
Cedar Waxwing said…
I ran away to her house when my mom and I were having a bad time. I told her I wanted to live with her, but she sent me back home. Recently she told me that she's always wished she'd said I could stay with her.

She and my mom don't talk anymore which breaks everyone's heart, but both parties are very stubborn.

Popular posts from this blog

(Uncle) Don Youngs 62 x 365

Danny & Dennis 149 x 365

George 167 x 365