Frances Lide 168 x 365

Frances took me under her wing when I first moved to the DC area. I couldn’t have asked for a better guide or friend She’d been a reporter for the Evening Star where she’d interviewed first ladies from Eleanor Roosevelt through Betty Ford. She taught me the meaning of integrity.

Comments

Bridgett said…
That is a lovely photograph--it really captures who she is.
Cedar Waxwing said…
That photo looks at me from my bookshelf as I sit in my office. I look at it often and remember her. She gave me a lot.
Mali said…
How wonderful to have had a beloved mentor. I loved the photograph too.
Indigo Bunting said…
Absolutely stunning.
Otter said…
Oh Cedar this is whole post is so cool as is the link out to your other blog (with comments).

In life things happen for a reason, your life was definetely enriched by your neighbor/friend Frances Lide.

Awesome post!

Popular posts from this blog

George 167 x 365

(Uncle) Don Youngs 62 x 365

Danny & Dennis 149 x 365